· Astrocytoma are the most common brain tumors in children.
· Juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma is the most common astrocytoma in children , comprising 20% of all brain tumors.
· Neuroblastoma is the most common intraabdominal solid tumor in children.
· Rhabdomyosarcoma is the most common soft tissue sarcoma in children under 15 years of age .
· The most common primary site for rhadomyosarcoma in children in head and neck region.
· The most common malignant bone tumor in children is osteosarcoma.
· Retinoblastoma is the most common primary ocular tumor of childhood.